Locations

Locations

The Hub

The Hub, situated in the old Templestowe Manse at 109 Wood Street, Templestowe, is the Ministry and Administration centre for Manningham Uniting Church. Under the leadership and dedication of Moses Lee, MUC’s Operations Manager, The Hub continues to be an increasingly happy and busy place and we welcome the many people who drop in. The Hub is staffed by a dedicated team of voluntary workers and is open each weekday between 10am and 4pm. Volunteers who work at The Hub…

Templestowe

MUC has occupied the Templestowe site since it was opened as a Presbyterian Church in 1896. This delightful, simple timber church building, typical of the nineteenth century, is locally heritage listed and remains functional.  Now the site is much larger and contains a 200-seat brutalist clinker brick church (1962), which also has a local heritage classification, a general-purpose hall (1955) and a residence (1960). The site has a central Templestowe location on the edge of the renowned Templestowe Village shopping…

Doncaster

The Westfield Drive site began as a small timber church which was relocatedNorth Balwyn to the bottom of Westfield Drive in 1969.  Two years later (1971) The first stage of the brick building at 20 Westfield Drive was completed.  Two extensions followed, one in 1979 and the final one in about 1990 when the manse next door was also completed. The main Church Centre Space consists of an entrance foyer that leads into a worship centre (accommodates about 250 people…

The Woodhouse Grove

In all, the property comprises two buildings. One is the historical chapel, and the second building comprises a kitchen, meeting room and large multipurpose hall.  When used for worship, on Sunday the sanctuary is opened, before being closed off at the end of worship and the building reverting to a hall for the remainder of the week. The Manningham Uniting Church building is known locally as “The Grove” located at 147 Woodhouse Grove Box Hill North. The property is rectangle…