Death is something we don’t often talk about openly and funerals can be a very difficult time for families when they don’t know how to remember their loved one. We can take much of that particular burden away by chatting about it now and putting some plans in place, things like hymn choices and readings.
Bethel funeral directors and Rev Claire will together run a workshop looking at the different aspects of funerals and answering all your questions:
- What is the process of booking a funeral?
- What is a Uniting Church funeral?
- Can I put together an order for my funeral now?
- What do my family need to know? What do I need to know?
- What is the difference between funeral insurance, pre-paid and bonds?
- What happens from time of death until the funeral?
- What legal information is required when someone dies?
… and anything else you want to know
Come along for a cuppa and chat on 4 December and take part in a safe pastoral way as we look at the different choices.