So please fill out the survey over the page and post it back to:
Justice and International Mission Cluster
Centre for Theology and Ministry
29 College Crescent
Parkville, Victoria, 3052
Or e-mail your feedback to email@example.com. Please provide your feedback by 31 January 2021.
The cluster can only adopt new issues if there are enough people who want to be resourced on it.
The levels of response are:
- Strong support – you are willing to be very active on the issue, such as encouraging others to be
- active on the issue, willing to organize events in support of addressing the issue, or willing to visit
- your local MP on the issue.
- Moderate support – you are willing to take a higher level of support for the issue, such as writing
- a letter, attending a forum or rally on the issue or getting others to sign a petition;
- Minor support – you are willing to undertake minor actions in support of the issue, such as signing a petition or postcard;
- Passive support – you are glad the cluster is working on the issue, but not willing to take action on the issue yourself;
- Not interested in the issue;
- Do not support work on the issue;
Download the attached survey for your opportunity to respond