Dear Friends and Members of Manningham Uniting Church,
As you know, the restrictions have been increased by the Victorian Sate Government due to the number of COVID-19 cases. As always, we continue to follow the advice of the State Government and the Synod. The following protocols are now in place for the next 6 weeks.
- The church buildings are closed – no church groups or tenants will be using the buildings – but the church itself is very much open
- Our online worship, mailouts, pastoral care, phone connections, groups on zoom are all continuing
- Please contact Rev Claire, Megan or Scott if you are not connected to a pastoral carer or if you simply want to talk – we are here for you throughout this and for however long it takes
- If you need practical help with supplies, please phone Moses on 0415 665 413
- All church meetings will continue on zoom
- Funerals will be held on the premises of funeral directors where they are set up to live stream services – please speak directly to Rev Claire on 0410 827 597 about funerals
- Prayer and worship resources, activities for all ages, and reflections from church members are available on the church website at http://manninghamuc.org/online/#
We know this is hard. We will continue to follow Government and Synod advice in order to keep you safe but please know that Rev Claire is only a phone call away as are Megan and Scott. If you know someone is struggling at the moment, please let Rev Claire know. Make sure you keep in touch with each other.
In the words of Isaiah 41:10: do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
The COVID-19 Group